Why take the Training?
Everyone who wants to improve the quality of their own life. If you feel that there is more for you in life, but you are not sure how to achieve it. If you don't know what you want in life. If you struggle finding a solution for certain situation in your life. If you study for a long a time and you can't seem to finish it. If you have hard time developing fulfilling rationships. If your current relationship is facing difficulties. If you're not happy with your situation at work. If you are constantly busy and stressed and you can't seem to relax, if you always worry about ''what will happen tomorrow.'' If you want to start a project or create your own workplace but somehow you never take the first step.
What can I expect as a result?
The Training develops your whole person, giving you the opportunity to look at the world with a fresh pair of glasses. As results, participants state the following:
- Increased self-esteem in social situations, like standing in front of groups or working in social events.
- Greater motivation and dedication to achieving important goals in life, e.g: Finishing a study, taking a course, finding or creating a job
- Realizing deeper and more fulfilling relationships
- Improving the situation at work, with colleagues or employer
- Increased ability to forgive one-self after making a mistake
- Handling every-day stress easier and finding more enjoyment in life
- Mastery of emotions, so that you are in control of your emotions instead having them control you
What does the Training look like?
The Training takes place indoors, in a conference hall in Zagreb. During full five days, you participate in a range of different activities. In some, you work with the whole group, others in small groups, some in pairs, talking about different aspects of contemporary adult life. Some activities look like games, in which you take on a certain role and look on your own attitude towards it. Some times you will work with movement and music, other times you will be asked to sit with eyes closed, recalling a certain event from your experience. The purpose of these activities is to provide insights on your own thinking and attitudes, form which you are empowered to shift your way of looking on things as well as your attitude, thus enabling yourself to create more success in any given situation.
Is this some sort of psychology?
No, psychology is looking to explain the reasons and background of how a person got to where they are now. This workshop focuses on practically dealing with problems, by asking questions like: What can I do to resolve this situation? It is a way of looking on things not as complicated problems but rather as opportunities to find solutions and improve a situation.